Here we are. My first ever HTML email template available for free to all you lovely people. This email template has been tested with Litmus and seems to be working on all major email clients and services. This is a very simple template which can be modified to suit your needs. This template is provided ‘as is’, although I’ll help out when I can. If you do need support, use the comments area below.

I hope you guys find this useful. Please let let me know if you do by commenting below. To receive the latest email templates, please sub­scribe by either using E-Mail, RSS Feed or follow us on Twitter.

Download Template

about Mohammad Koubeissi

Freelance Web Developer - Tailor, Gym Rat and Mountaineer.

1. 7 years ago

Muhammad Adnan

Hey dude,

really a good work. I liked the design of the website too.

2. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

@Muham­mad Adnan

Thank you :).

3. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

@Jack ok. Thanks for that.

4. 7 years ago

Melvin José

Nice work on the template

I would suggust not to use padding in HTML mails.
    Padding isn’t supported by some email clients. I found out the other day when coding a new template. I replaced the padding with an extra with the same with of the padding.

Spacer-images work also. It’s dirty but with HTML emails dirtyness is allowed.

5. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

Hi Melvin, padding is ok if it’s done right. I tested this tem­plate using Lit­mus (Google it) and every­thing looks fine in all major email clients (Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail).

Could also use spacer-images as you mentioned but it increases the size of the newsletter and speed means everything 🙂

Thanks for your comment.

6. 7 years ago

Melvin José

Hi Mohammad,

The major clients indeed do support padding. I’ve had some trouble with outlook 2003 and other desktop clients. They sometimes render emails differently. Arrgg!

I don’t know about the spacer-images. Yes I do think they require more http requests. But.. when used correctly they still do the job, eventhough it’s a durty job. 😛

With alle these HTML emails going around lately with huge images. I doubt a few small spacers (example: 1px height and 100px width) will make a whole lot a difference on the loadingtime.

Think I’ll sing-up for a free account at Litmus. Thanks for the tip! Your the best. 😉

7. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

Litmus is great, can be slow sometimes.

Instead of using space-images, you could try using empty

tags with the bgcolor, width and height set.

8. 7 years ago

Carolina

Thanks for the template. I am new at this. Can you provide some feedback as to the steps I need to take in order to modify that template and just send it an email? Do I need any software?

9. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

@Carolina

It helps to know basic HTML to modify this template and you’ll be able to do this using any text editor. e.g Notepad

You could also use a visual editor such as Adobe Dreamweaver. Free Trial here: http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/

To send a HTML email to one address you could use something like Thunderbird ( http://en-us.www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/ ) which is free or use Microsoft Outlook.

To send to multiple addresses you’ll need to use a service such as MailChimp ( http://www.mailchimp.com/ ) or Campaign Monitor ( http://www.campaignmonitor.com/ )

Hope this helps.

10. 7 years ago

Carolina

Thanks! Awesome. I tried Thunderbird and it works really good. I had a template I made and use already for CL. Just modified it and made it into an email. I appreciate it.

11. 7 years ago

Gokhan Karakus

Mohammed,

Do you have a version of this template with content…?

Thanks

Gökhan

1. 7 years ago

Mohammad Koubeissi

@Gokhan No sorry. You should create your own content.

12. 7 years ago

vit

Hi Moham­mad,
    great. thank you for the free email newsletter templates. I really enjoyed it immensely Useful and want to use it.

13. 7 years ago

Taj Brahmin

Thank you for doing this!

14. 6 years ago

srinivas

hi Moham­mad,
    am experienced graphic designer..
    but
    totally new to mailer
    want to learn “about mailer &how to create the mailer..
    am using gmail & yahoo..

i want to send mail creatively with designs..
    can you help me with the simple steps of mailer designing..

15. 6 years ago

Cyber Community

Superb! for sure I will use this template! thanks!

16. 6 years ago

Mike

Interestingly, MailChimp is having problems with this template. The Ribbon section gets placed off to the right (on the pop-up preview) and GMail is not displaying it properly when sent through MailChimp.

I haven’t tested other clients yet, but hopefully I can fix it. I really like the template as a starting point for newsletters.

17. 6 years ago

Mike

Oops. There was just a TR tag missing before the ribbon TD. Insert that and everything works swimmingly.

18. Pingback: Email Templates

19. 6 years ago

Leonardo Pinto

Hello! I congratulate the great job you do, let me know if you could help with a tutorial for creating html mass emails, I want to create and send through my mail, I’ve done the design, or in photoshop, saved in html format but when you place the HTML in the email body shows me pictures links broken, only the structure but does not see the pictures, I would like you please give me some advice, solution of this problem, because I leave my e-mail address leojpinto@hotmail.com

20. 6 years ago

Bravo.I

Thanks for sharing this template. Its superb, simple, professional in a way, in all its GREAT!

Comments are closed.

Beautiful Emails

Copyrights © 2017 ThemeStall All Rights Reserved.